On the epicenter of what it means to represent Texas Brew & BBQ you’ll find the upcoming Austin event: Gettin’ Sauced.
In it’s fifth year, Man Up Texas BBQ plays host to the event set for October, 19th and it will be held at the Shady Springs Party Barn. Plenty of grub, beer and live music to be had, but be on the lookout for some amazing door prizes. The Festival will be held from 3-6 p.m. and will feature all Texas barbecue and beer.
Here is a listing of what you can find for barbecue:
- Snow’s BBQ (Lexington)
- Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
- Opies Barbecue (Spicewood)
- Cooper’s Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que (Austin)
- Hays County Bar-B-Que
- Schmidt Family Barbecue (Bee Cave)
- Smokey Mo’s Bar-B-Q (Austin)
- Mann’s BBQ (Austin)
- PoK-e-Jo’s BBQ (Austin)
- Slab BBQ (Austin)
- Big Bad BBQ (Austin)
Here are the beer options:
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company (Houston)
- Independence Brewing Co. (Austin)
- South Austin Brewery (Austin)
- Middleton Brewing (San Marcos)
- Infamous Brewing Company (Austin)
- Circle Brewing Co. (Austin)
- Austin Eastciders (Austin, Duh)
For the price point, this is an amazing opportunity to sample the BEST of what Texas has to offer as far as beer and barbecue go. Ticket prices are reasonable, and as you can see by the lists above- plenty of delicious options.
If you attend the attend make sure you tweet at us here!