Flood Distribution, Hopfields Partner to Host Farmhouse Beer Dinner
Flood Distribution and Hopfields took to social media to announce an upcoming collaboration that will be a Farmhouse Beer Dinner. The beer, of course, will be primarily farmhouse style ales, but sourced from the Texas hill country, Michigan and Europe.
So we’ll just ignore those other two.
For $75, (not including gratuity), you’ll get a meal consisting of five courses paired with some fantastic beer. Here is the full menu:
1. Virtue Ciders “Ledbury”: Old world bittersweet apples and new world heirloom varieties fermented with native yeasts from Herefordshire, England.
Paired with: Miso Glazed Butterscotch Pork Belly with Fermented Apple and Cabbage Slaw.
2. Jester King Snorkel: Farmhouse ale brewed with Alderwood smoked sea salt and locally grown oyster mushrooms.
Paired with: Charred Oyster Mushroom with Demi Glace, Goat Cheese, Brioche, and Coriander Apricot Coulis
3. Jester King Special Collaboration: Get excited.
Paired with: Honey Truffled Scotch Egg with Castelvetrano Olives and Mornay Sauce.
4. Mikkeller Spontanframboos: Raspberry Lambic
Paired with: Chocolate Stout Braised Goat with Sauteed Swiss Chard and Dry Cherries, Pumpkin, and Toasted Pine Nuts.
5. Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura: “Dark Dawn” stout aged in oak barrels.
Paired with: Flourless Dark Chocolate Tart with Coffee Creme Anglaise and Leopold Brothers Blackberry Whiskey Compote.
Check out ticket information here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/farmhouse-beer-dinner-tickets-13084741815