Here we organize the 2014 Austin Beer Week Beer/Dinner events by price
With the amount events going on for this year’s Austin Beer Week, it is probably a good idea to budget and enjoy the most you can afford. Thanks to the ABW website, we are able to break these dinner pairings down by price. Find which interests you the most and have a great time!
If you do go to any of these events, take some pictures and tag us on our Twitter!
- Independence Beer Dinner @ Whole Foods (Gateway)- 10/26 $30 includes four beers & four courses
- Adelbert’s Barrel-Aged Beer Dinner @ Whole Foods(Domain)- 10/29 $30 SOLD OUT
- Circle Brewing Beer School Beertail Night @ Olive & June– 10/29 $37.71 All inclusive.
- Circle 3+3 Beer Dinner Pairing @ Freedmen’s Bar-11/02 $36 including 20% gratuity
- Real Ale Oktoberfest Dinner at Dai Due– 10/26 $50 for meal, beer is pay as you go.
- Deep Ellum Beer Dinner @School House – 10/27 $45
Reserve at (512) 469-7630
- Alamo Beer Dinner + Movie – DAZED AND CONFUSED (Slaughter)-10/29 $45
- Karbach Beer Dinner at Liberty Tavern-10/30 $45/person. Reservations required. Limited. Call to reserve.
(512) 682 – BREW
- Independence Beer Dinner at Hyde Park CENTRAL-10/30 $45 all inclusive (except ticket service fee)
- Independence Beer Dinner at Hyde Park SOUTH-10/30 $45 all inclusive (except ticket service fee)
- Rogness Beer Pairing Dinner at the Brewery-10/30 $45
- Jester King Beer Dinner-@ Drink Well-10/26 $65 per person.
- Farmhouse Beer Dinner @Hopfields-10/27 $75 for 5-course paired dinner (tax and gratuity extra)
There was no pricing for: